9.17.2008

TubeSpoon - Heroes



Hiro Heroes season 3 begins in just a few days; Monday, September 22nd! On NBC of course!

This season will consists of two volumes. A 13-episode story arc called "Villans" and a 12-episode story arc entitled "Fugitives." The titles of these two volumes excite me, about damn time!

Looking at what Heroes has accomplished so far, my expectations for this new season are set very high. I look forward to seeing this psudeo X-Men world come to life and answering the "what if" question - "what if you had super-powers, would you use it for good or evil?"

I am expecting a lot from this season. I would like to see "good" characters change, have "bad" characters justify their reasons for being evil, seeing the three-way split occur between "normies" (normal people), heroes and villians; where the heroes (like all super heroes) must endure their social rejection from the normal people, yet constantly risk their own lives to protect those people from the evil villians who do not play by any rules, completely disregarding the safety of anyone other than their own.

How will this season turn out? Will I end up completely disappointed, giving up on the greatness that was heroes? Or will I be so enthralled with the fantastic-ness of this TV show, that in my drunken celebration of a great season, I'll find myself in the chair of a tattoo parlor, gleefully rummaging over a pile of potential Heroes-themed tattoos...for my face.

No comments: