12.09.2008

GameSpoon - Tekken 6



Tekken has been my favorite fighting series since the game launched on the original Playstation in the US. The speed of the game, the variety of styles and the unique control over the characters captivated me instantly.

Since my first experience with the game, I have always done my best to keep up with the series' releases and it's hard to ignore it when trailers, such as this one, are released!

This trailer, showcased for the "Atari Live" press event, gives you a glimpse at the gameplay of Tekken 6. This will be the first title, that I'm aware of, that will not only be released for the Playstation, but will be released on a non-Sony platform as well - the Xbox 360!

It'll be interesting to see the differences between the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. I wonder how this change will affect the series, will any previous versions of the game be released on the Xbox Live Arcade to help promote the release? We'll see in "Autumn of 2009"...well, time to go hibernate.

No comments: