3.27.2009

GameSpoon - Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil 5



Needless to say, I don't really give a damn about Resident Evil 5. I didn't have much of an issue with the game until I found out that Capcom is forcing people to invest more money into the game if they want to play online. Well, it might not be a lot of money, but it's the concept behind that - how far will this micro-transaction (aka "nickel and diming") bullshit go? I've already been a sucker for many other games - Halo 3, COD 4 & 5, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Street Fighter 4...I just don't really want to invest in RE5, because I just don't really have a drive to do that.

However, I still love Capcom and Yahztee's colorful review of the game just makes me want to play Resident Evil 4 again, maybe I'll fire that game up this weekend!

No comments: