3.26.2009

GameSpoon - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2



This is the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 teaser and it has grabbed my attention.

I never really gave COD much of a chance when the game originally came out. COD 1 didn't grab my attention, I felt woozy playing COD 2 and I (mistakenly) bought COD 3 for the Wii at launch - hey, I really wanted to play an FPS on the Wii...needless to say, the COD series and I got off to the wrong start. That all changed the day I bought COD 4.

COD 4 changed me, but I was late to the series. I was am a hardcore Halo fan. So, while everyone else in the world jumped on the COD 4 ship, I stayed on shore in my Halo 3 multiplayer safe-haven. I missed the boat on this one and I had no clue what I was missing out on, until multiple friends finally convinced me to get the game. I pay homage to those friends now!

COD 4 is one of the greatest games I've ever played. I'm thrilled at the fact that Modern Warfare 2 is on the horizon! I can't wait to learn more about the game that is coming to us on November 10th, 2009.

However, it will be a sad day, because I LOVE Call of Duty: World at War! If you don't own that game, you better go buy it. It is awesome and I'm extremely addicted to it...it rocks.

No comments: