1.29.2009

The Escapist: Doomsday Arcade: Episode One



While checking out some of the lastest Zero Punctuation videos, I stumbled across Doomsday Arcade: Episode One and just about pissed myself while watching.

If you aren't into video games - specifically Nintendo-based games - you may not fully understand the greatness that is this video; however, you just might get a laugh or two anyway.

This team of experts cooked up something that is fantastic and begs the question, "as a gamer, are you a mass murder...of video game characters?!" Well, according to my Fable 2 and Fallout 3 stats, I guess I know the answer to that - not to mention the decades of gaming I've done; I have no regrets.

Could this quite possibly be the greatest Escapist webisode ever? You'll just have to preview it yourself!

"Snake...snake...ssssnnnaaaaaaaakkkkkeee!?"