11.07.2008

TuneSpoon - Silverchair: Emotion Sickness

Silverchair happens to be the band that caused me to go out and pick up my first guitar; it's been one hell of a road since that time. The last time I was fortunate enough to see them play, during the Young Modern tour, they played "Emotion Sickness" just like this video and it changed my life, again.

"Emotion Sickness" was the first song I ever learned to play on guitar and there will always be a special place for this song in my heart. To have witnessed this rendition of the song was quite remarkable. This band changed my life, will it change yours? Pay attention to the dynamic, melodic, harmonic content of this song.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Site Closed said...

i first picked up my bass guitar after hearing silverchair's "frogstomp" album. big influence at the time. pity i totally sucked at guitar though, haha!

~K~